- 8ounces lasagna noodles, broken
- 5tablespoons Italian dressing, divided
- 6ounces roasted red peppers (like Cento)
- 12ounces marinated mushrooms, halved (like DaVinci)
- 6ounces diced salami
- 1head romaine lettuce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Place in a large bowl and toss with 1 Tbsp dressing.
2. Cut peppers into strips and add to pasta. Add mushrooms and salami. Slice lettuce thinly crosswise and add to bowl. Toss with remaining dressing. Chill.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 250
- Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 540mg
- Carbohydrate 27g
- Fiber 4g
- Protein 11g