These praline-style blondies use inventive substitutions for a grain-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free deal with.
- eighttablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2cup honey
- 1/fourcup coconut sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- three/fourcup packed almond flour + 2 tablespoons
- 1/fourcup packed coconut flour
- 2/threecup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/threecup chopped uncooked pecans
- Soften your coconut oil. Put aside to chill for a couple of minutes. Preheat oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×9 sq. baking pan and line backside and sides with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, add honey, coconut sugar, egg, salt, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Whisk collectively till clean. Add almond flour and coconut flour, stirring with a spatula till integrated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Unfold the blondie batter into ready pan, smoothing prime with spatula. Batter will likely be sticky. Sprinkle prime with chopped pecans. Bake for 23-24 minutes. Sides and prime must be golden and heart simply set. Honey browns shortly, so watch throughout the previous few minutes of baking to keep away from over browning.
- Place baking pan on a wire rack and permit blondies to chill fully earlier than slicing into squares.