- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- 1 14 ounce package frozen seasoned shrimp and vegetable blend (like SeaPak® Lighthouse Selections Shrimp & Veggie Grillers)
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1/2cup prepared pico de gallo
- Follow package directions and prepare seasoned shrimp and veggies.
- Place tortillas on grill and heat until just charred around the edges. Remove to plate.
- Serve shrimp and veggies straight from the skillet with corn tortillas, avocado, lime and pico de gallo on the side.
Recipe courtesy of SeaPak®. It originally appeared as Shrimp and Veggie Griller Fajitas.