- 200grams (or 7 ounces) instant noodles
- 2cups shredded cabbage
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 1tablespoon soy sauce*
- 1teaspoon sesame oil
- 1tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2teaspoon sugar
- 1tablespoon Lao Gan Ma black bean chili sauce*
- small pinch of salt if needed
- Read the instructions of the noodle package; cook the noodles in boiling water for 1 minute less than the time given by the instructions. Drain well.
- Heat cooking oil in wok or skillet over medium heat, fry minced garlic until aroma and then shredded cabbage until soft.
- Stir in cooked noodles and other seasonings. Mix well and serve hot!
*Note: As both lao gan ma and soy sauce contains salt, spare the extra salt and taste the noodles before adding.