- 1large sweet potato, cleaned and cut into thick wedges
- 1-2tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4-1/2teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- For the Avocado Cream:
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1/4cup Greek style yogurt
- 1tablespoon lime juice
- 1tablespoon cilantro
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or Silpat mat.
- Toss sweet potato wedges with olive oil, cinnamon, cayenne, and salt. Make sure to evenly coat each wedge.
- Place wedges on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, flip wedges, and continue to bake another 30 minutes.
This recipe from French Press and Honest Cooking was republished with permission. It originally appeared as Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Avocado Cream.